☾Moon Prism Power ☆
☾Moon Prism Power ☆
photos by mike roberts, masa ushioda, peter liu and doug perrine of green sea turtles being cleaned by yellow tangs, goldring surgeonfish and saddle wrasse. by feeding on the algea and parasites which grow on the turtle shells, the fish not only keep them clean, but reduce drag, helping the turtles to swim faster.
see also: butterflies drinking turtle tears
exploring the hermits moss forest in a thunderstorm also battling giant terrifying beetles
Black walls feel glamorous and don’t overwhelm when balanced with lighter trim and colorful accessories.
drawing lightbulb kanaya is so fun
guys it’s Sunday.
you know what Sunday is right?
its ‘update that comic you said you’d do’, day.
Castiel’s voice trembles as he moans, his legs shaking where they’re spread so filthy wide. All he can do is yank at Dean’s head and grind himself desperately against the tongue being shoved into his used hole.
Dean chuckles against his skin, looking up at him lovingly from between his spread thighs. He can almost hear the praise. Such a good angel, Cas.
He is a good angel. Only for Dean.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
PRETTY SURE CROWLEY WILL GET THE MOST DATES